Using this tab would help you in creation of new batches, manage existing batches & manage student progress of teaching material along with their online exercise status.
Let us see the list of actions that can be performed.
Institution Schedule will give you the option to view the entire schedule for the Institute where you will also get the option to change the branch to check the schedule for other branches along with the option to view the schedule Daily, Weekly or Monthly
(By default it would be monthly).
My Schedule option will give the detailed view of your schedule for that particular month option to change the month is provided along with it.
Creation of New Batch:
- Click on Batches to view the batches scheduled already for your academy.
- You will also be able to see the entire Institution schedule or a schedule for that particular profile.
- Click on ‘+Add New Batch’ to create a new batch as show in the screenshot below.
- Once you click on it you will get a new pop-up which will give you options to enter the details of the batch and to map to the course package for the required course.
- Fill in the details as mentioned below.
- Click on Create to get the batch created.
- A new page which requires the timings of the batches opens up.
- Click on Save Timings to update it.
- A calendar opens up which will specify the date and timings of the batch.
- Click on Create/ Update once all the details in all of the tabs have been filled as per requirement.
In case there are 2-3 courses in a particular course package (bundle) you can choose the timings for the different curriculum by clicking on Edit option to get the batch Timings where you can change the Subject, Days, Timings and the Faculty who would be handling it.
- This option gives you the option to limit the access of the faculty handling the subject and also the payment for the faculty.
- Click on Save to get the same updated.
This will guide you in managing of existing batches created for online courses or if you wish to edit a newly created batch.
- Go to the Batches section and click on the drop-down present on the right for the particular batch
- Select Edit Details. Edit the details as per your requirements and click on update.
- You will also get the option to Clone the batch to a different date as per requirement but with the same class timings and teachers or if you wish you have the option to edit it at that time frame.
- You have the options to mark it as Complete, Edit the details or Remove the batch
- To check the available Edit options Click Here
- You will also be able to Clone the batches if you wish to create a new batch with certain changes. Using the Clone option will get a new batch creation modal with the exact options selected from the batch it is cloned. Options such as the following would be cloned:
- Branch (center)
- Course Package
- Batch Name
- Attached Courses
- Primary Tutor, Subject Name, Virtual Class
- Batch Manager
You will not be able to able to perform the following action on batches which has the following options
>>If the Batch has the tag of Online Only, for those batches admin wouldn't be able to Mark it as Completed or Archive the batch
How to create Extra Classes:
Go to batches. Click on the batch whose scheduling needs to be done. On the top left side, click on the Actions drop-down is present. Select Add Extra Class. Provide the required details as per your requirements and click on Save. Go to your ...
Student Creation & Management Click on the Users tab, present on the left side of the screen. This window shows the list of students present in your academy. Click on the drop down option present for the student on the right hand side. The following ...
How to Create an Online Test/Exercise
The first major step in creating an ‘Online Test’ is adding the question bank for the respective online test which you can later use in the different tests as per the requirement. Steps to add Question Banks Go to Courses & Content Click on ‘Question ...
Teacher This section helps in managing teachers present. You may add, remove, check schedules,updating payments for the teachers here. List of all the teachers are present under this for a particular branch. Adding a New Tutor: Select Teachers from ...
Overview: This section will help you in admitting students in your batches for a particular Branch. Updates with regards to the course, the batch or any other important data will be updated here. Click on Users >> New Admission A form opens up ...